Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Organization

I have been trying to organize my quilting space lately. Much easier said than done! Progress has been made, but there is still sooooo much more to be done.
It would help considerably if I wasn't trying to work out of my dining room. Have you ever noticed how dining rooms are not quilting friendly? I am in desperate need of my own space!! Yesterday, my husband and I went "studio" shopping again. I am beginning to think this isn't going to happen before the snow flies. Even if it does, the need for organization is imperative. Everything scattered across the dining room is just not conducive to creativity or productivity.
I now have a my fabric all in one place, an accurate account of my thread, patterns gathered together and various other notions and supplies at the very least condensed. Still a mess, but it's a bit more of an organized mess!

1 comment:

  1. My dining room was where I started quilting! I have moved throughout the house several times since then, and I now have a great sewing room upstairs in my son's old bedroom (wonderful views and lots of light). Since I opened my online fabric shop, all of my inventory has moved into the dining room! I have never had a dining room for dining....maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete