Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Great Week Planned!

Today has been busy and lots of fun! Stopped by the local quilt shop...I needed zippers for fall themed "Monkey Business" bags (see post "Monkey Business" below). Also picked up more dragonfly fabric. A dear friend requested that I make her a Monkey Business Bag using the same fabric I used in the first one. That was quite a compliment coming from her...she has been a seamstress for years!  Three Monkey Business Bags are cut and ready to sew...hopefully I will have them put together tomorrow. These bags are so handy and will make great gifts! Pictures soon!

Later in the week I will be heading to Hershey, PA. to spend a day at Quilt Odyssey! Hopefully I will have lots of wonderful pictures to share! I've only been to one other show...in Pigeon Forge, Tn back in March. I LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment