Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Monkey Business Bag





Perfect bag, when you don't want or need a full sized purse! This little quilted bag measures approx. 9" x 5" and has an expandable 3" bottom so it will stand up. The strap is on a swivel hook which attaches to a D ring.

This quilted bag was fun to make! (it is also the bag I didn't think I had all the directions for...in the previous post) I am no longer afraid of ZIPPERS! I have always avoid everything that called for a zipper because I had no idea how to put them in. This quilted bag was my first attempt at putting in a zipper and it was a great success! Zippers aren't as scary as I thought!

Next little project is a coordinating quilted eyeglass case and quilted credit card/change purse.

3 comments:

  1. love it!!! Les...for some reason, still can't log in thru Wordpress, which is my blog...but I might not be remembering my correct profile name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little bag! I love the totebag as well, and understand why you *had* to have that fabric. Laughed at the note that you already have a couple of UFOs, the sign of a true quilter (my oldest UFO is old enough to drink in all states already - long story, obviously!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane! LOL...I hope my UFO's don't ever become legal age!

    ReplyDelete