Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Quilt Odyssey...Hershey, PA.

What an awesome show! Gorgeous quilts (we were not allowed to photograph the Antique Quilts), 80+ vendors and wonderful people from all over the country! Quilt Odyssey was held at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in Hershey, PA. It's a good thing I was only spending the day and not staying through Sunday or I would have spent a fortune.
Hershey Lodge and Convention Center



They had the most BEAUTIFUL flowers EVERYWHERE!


I bought a raffle ticket for the quilt above...wish me luck!


"Fire and Ice" by Claudia Pfeil...Congratulations!
This quilt is just as gorgeous on the back as it is on the front!




The three pictures above relate to the same quilt. Read the sign in the middle. Absolutely amazing! The talent at the Quilt Odyssey was unbelievable!

I am now at home...totally exhausted! More pictures to come...tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment